Sunday, April 1, 2012

Picnics, Easter fun, parks, carousel and fun!

A busy beautiful day! Easter party, that was like Eugene! Umm yep in a recycling plant! It was fun! We met a family whose oldest is at Ucsf, and from Eugene! It was nice to have the random connection of home!!


As I type the drum circles continue down the street, princess is asleep on me and Joel ran a block down to find me cough drops! Love it!

We had a perfect weather day filled with blue skies! I am so thankful for these days, even with me not up to par...

It may be a pizza delivery night.. As the thought of walking much more today is really quite exhausting.. Asthma is slowing me down. Be praying please. We really don't need me on steroids too!! Joel will be on them post op! This time is nourishment for our hearts and souls. This little family of mine needed some fun together!

A special thank you to all who have been supporting us! With money, meals, love, prayers and encouragement! We could not do this with out each of you.

Here are a few photos!

1 comment:

Debi Carroll said...

Wonderful pictures, did you know that I helped paint and sand the carousel horses and pieces at Salem. It was a fun volunteer time for me. The words...Peace Peace Peace be still run through my mind for you today. Love you,debi