Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

In light of the mere fact that it is good Friday, I was starting to work on this post long before we received news from the doctor...

As I got on the elevator after kissing my hubby good bye for what would be many hours longer than we imagined, my first instinct was to cry. But just as I started to, God whispered this exact song into my heart.

During times of trial, in our marriage whether with each other, or for each other God has always whispered this beautiful song into my heart. Dear friends sang it at our wedding as we par took in communion... Its an old hymn... but remarkably beautiful

My heart has known something that my mind can forget in the stress, but I hear loudly in the hardest of moments.




  1. Take my life and let it be
    Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
    *Take my moments and my days,
    Let them flow in endless praise.
  2. Take my hands and let them move
    At the impulse of Thy love.
    Take my feet and let them be
    Swift and beautiful for Thee.
  3. Take my voice and let me sing,
    Always, only for my King.
    Take my lips and let them be
    Filled with messages from Thee.
  4. Take my silver and my gold,
    Not a mite would I withhold.
    Take my intellect and use
    Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
  5. Take my will and make it Thine,
    It shall be no longer mine.
    Take my heart, it is Thine own,
    It shall be Thy royal throne.
  6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
    At Thy feet its treasure store.
    Take myself and I will be
    Ever, only, all for Thee.



Thank you God for your continued faithfulness.You love your children. For a success this size is nothing short of a miracle.

No comments: