Thursday, April 19, 2012

Juicer...

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

So it's no secret that when you can't work that you have less money.

With cancer being what it is Joel and I committed to eating even better. Healthy fresh local and organic... Part of our plan was to start juicing so after shopping and not finding decent machine for our budget.. Costco had one I wanted but shouldn't so, I gave it to God.

Today I humored Joel, by going to a second hand store with books.. And low and behold the same juicer nearly new with all the parts... So thanks God! 15 dollars I can afford.

It's just another reminder of provision... Generosity has surrounded us. We could not be more thankful.

1 comment:

Jenay said...

I just LOVE that God does these things for us. He is so good...He cares about a juicer, when you care about a juicer and give it to Him.