Thursday, January 26, 2012

Win the Day.

"Win the day" summarizes the feeling Joel and I both had during a slightly tearful goodbye. The staff that surrounded me was amazing. And despite a little anxiety Joel hollers "Win the Day" mixed with "I love you's". So thankful for coworkers who cry with me, in that real moment. Thankful. So thankful for my family and friends


So we wait we pray, we read a book and drink some coffee. Maybe even a few angry birds. The doctor left confident. We can expect to wait. 3 hours to 9 hours. Dr Kokkino said he plans on taking his time, and not to worry either way. So I won't I have peace. Joel had peace. We laughed through the last minutes. 




Sneaking in some snuggles after I buzzed his hair.




Keep waiting with me. Keep praying. The best is yet to come.

No comments: