Friday, January 27, 2012

Good morning!

Good morning my blog reading buddies. I slept for several hours away from Joel last night. It as so hard on me, but it was best for us both. My mind is a little clearer and I am ready to face the day. Yes I am showered before even 430am.... So for my friends that really know me, know that well morning is not my best time. For this man I will do anything. Awake dressed (in more comfy clothes) and drinking some superfood.




This is my television. Yep his heart rate is in the 30s, but his blood pressure and everything else- STABLE!! No seizures. Follows commands and well sleeps like a log   resting well. Many kisses and hand squeezes this morning while he was awake briefly. With neuro checks every hour, my man must be exhausted. This will take time.

Today my goal is to live in today. I will not focus on what could be. What should have been and what is next now. But rather focus on the mere fact that I have my husband- alive. And we can eat breakfast together! I am so thrilled!

Tumor information, it will come, we will deal then. Maybe today---- maybe in a few weeks. I don't know.  Honestly right now I don't even care. We do have a ct this morning. Just for monitoring. Joel is responsive and appropriate as he has ever been.

 Am I tired? you bet ya. But I am a full time mom who happens to work full time. When am I not?  Who wouldn't be? Am I feeling ok? yes. Am I eating? Yes- I just started my favorite! A CHEESE stick. Yawn.

What can you do? Pray we are done and can recover. Pray specifically that this tumor is not cancer. Pray we can move on with life. Pray for continued protection over our girl. And pray for strength and wisdom for me as I help guide his care.

Joel wants to take princess to hawaii-- He said that was what he thought of as he drifted off to surgical sleep... I wish money was never an issue. Its a topic in the back of my mind. But we are thankful. We know God will provide, we just wish this all wouldn't have happened. We were trying so hard to pay off all our debt--- But God knows. And today I have peace. It will be what it will be.

2 comments:

Debbie Sommers said...

Jill, your post produce tears everytime I read them, but this good. You remind me everytime I read them what is important in life.
Continued prayers for you beautiful family.

Facts said...

The Lord provides our needs...
even the monetary-responsibilities.
Bible says:
“Do not worry then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for clothing?’ “ The Gentiles eagerly seek all these things but your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and ALL these things will be added to you."
Praise Him for providing you two with such awesome insurance going into all this! ...and Praise Him for the provision He has on all that has yet to come. No worries, sweet-sis. He's got it covered. ;)