Thursday, January 26, 2012

Follow us!

We are waiting. Joel has his hair cut shorter, the room is packed. We are confident. We have peace. I may be snuggling in his arms. But that would be against hospital policy now eh? ha


So if you would like to follow the day through our hospital smart tracking system.
Go here----> http://www.peacehealth.org/apps/SmarTrack/view.aspx?fac_mnc=SHRB


His number to watch for is 408870


Once again we are thankful for all the prayers and support. We feel them right now.






We are dreaming about our favorite place---- Hawaii... but right now we would gladly be home.





7 comments:

Moongirl said...

What a cool tool!

Brooklyn's Mom said...

Jilly...I've been thinking about you all morning and praying (and keeping everything crossed that I can cross) that all goes well today. I'll be at work tonight so if you need anything call me. Big air hugs to you and yours

Sarah said...

Praying for God's peace for you and your family. Praying for guidance for the doctors and a quick recovery. Thank you for keeping ups posted. Excited to get to know you guys more!

Lady gothica said...

hi, my name is Connie Castillo & I am A Springfield Brundage boot camp. I was so bless to meet Joel a couple of time and found out the carring person that he is. my prayers and thought are with you asking the lord for a successful surgery and recovery.AMEN

E. Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Jill, you're a trooper! Amazing that you can write a blog to share with the world, keep up the warrior attitude, and still maintain your classic sense of humor - all in the midst of a very trying time. I pray that God's grace is sustaining you, your family, and all the medical professionals today and in the days to come. Hugs - J9

Matt el scoupah said...

Our entire group is sending great thoughts and energy your guys way.