Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quick Update

Been a busy morning- I did sleep some. I took Evey to Preschool while Marky hung out with Joel. I ran to the store and our house to pick up a few things, and love on our doggy. ( I can't wait to bring her over here tonight!)


Things are busy, my head is clearer. Phone calls are never ending. Please continue to pray for us. 


There is a blog posting from Joel. Do know that we are overwhelmed by the generosity from friends, family and others. A lot of things to do. But I am telling Joel to stop thinking about it. ha!


Love you guys! Thank you for continuing to pray. More to come this evening when the phone stops. Insurance, appointments, ect. Also if you have experience with a local oncologist, please comment a recommendation. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My momma sees Dr Jae Lee and we LOVE him! I have never had an MD so compassionate and caring. He is all for fighting and evens takes the time to PRAY with us!

So glad you are home now. Praying for you everyday!

laiblinhouse said...

I wish blogs had a "like" button. Love this first comment , it's off my screen as I type but it was from Brandee. Good recommendation. A dr. Who is a fighter and a Christian. PTL.

Anonymous said...

I also love Brandee's comment! A doctor like that is not so common, but a definite blessing. I continue to pray for your family and healing for Joel.