Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our wedding song-

Today is valentines' day. A day of Love. A day of romance. A day of overpriced cards, flowers and candy. No I am not cynical but this love that is expressed should be everyday.

The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of emotion. From fear to rejoicing, failing to learning, and more than I can express. God is faithful, even when we are not.

Joel's neurology appointment went well. We are going to start decreasing medications soon. We are thankful for wise doctors who care.

Tonight will involve take out with my parents, maybe a movie at home. Not what we planned a month ago- as we were going to try and get away for a few nights...

Little things can bring alot of work, someone misdates a document, and well someone else has to fix it. This is what I have been dealing with.

When Joel and I married the song we danced to is all too fitting, for how our life really is. To be honest I had nearly forgotten what it was and today I remembered. So let me share..




We Will Dance- By Steven Curtis Chapman

I've watched the sunrise in your eyes
And I've seen the tears fall like the rain
You've seen me fight so brave and strong
You've held my hand when I'm afraid


We've watched the seasons come and go
We'll see them come and go again
But in winter's chill, or summer's breeze
One thing will not be changin'


We will dance
When the sun is shining
In the pouring rain
We'll spin and we'll sway
And we will dance
When the gentle breeze
Becomes a hurricane
The music will play
And I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we will dance


Sometimes it's hard to hold you tight
Sometimes we feel so far apart
Sometimes we dance as one
And feel the beating of each others hearts


Some days the dance is slow and sweet
Some days we're bouncing off the walls
No matter how this world may turn
Our love will keep us from fallin'


And we will dance
When the sun is shining
In the pouring rain
We'll spin and we'll sway
And we will dance
When the gentle breeze
Becomes a hurricane
The music will play
And I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we will dance


The music will play
And I'll hold you close
And I won't let you go
Even when our steps
Grow weak and slow
Still I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we, will dance


If you want to listen-- to a taste of the song
http://stevencurtischapman.com/music/all-about-love

Never would have guessed the last six years babe- Know that no matter what, we will continue to dance; In sickness and health. Richer or poorer. When we are tried and when we rejoice.  Always and forever, love you.


Thank you for following us on this journey. Happy Valentines' Day. Much love.

1 comment:

Oregon Highlander said...

I love you always and forever! You are beautiful!