Sunday, May 6, 2012

Abundance

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- John 10:10

Joel and I spend a lot of time talking... Mostly day to day important dealings.. We talk about what's next as we both need goals or we do nothing.. We dream, mostly about being together, traveling, having another baby, growing old so we can be like betty white.... Yep its very true.

In all honesty where the moments, of what used to be uncrushable dreams, there is an occasional moment of fear. Fear of what's next... When will they find a cure for a cancer that is considered incurable? Will I have the strength to cope if we do hit a bump? How about our daughter? What will our next scan show? The list could go on... This should not be... We are young, this we did not plan for... Nor did we dream of....

But just as I start to run with frustration.. I hear peace, I know my God still came so we can and will still have a full life. No matter what this means, as I have no idea what is being weaved in this season.. I trust it is a part of the beautiful abundance that is promised.

So continue to pray.. Pray for miraculous healing.

No comments: