Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Few more photos

A few more pictures from the weekend! We are thankful to have connected up with this group. We look forward to many years together! Bend cancer center, you rock, thanks for recognizing the young survivor!

They teamed up with First descents, it is a great organization and we are blessed for Joel to be a part. I look forward to joining up as a rock as well!

So since asthma isn't cooperating for me, I slept less than three hours last night... I crafted, cleaned and watched tv today. I honestly am bummed since running our 1st 5k may have to take a bump for me... I was really looking fwd to running it with Joel. Poopy. Wow must be on steroids... I said poopy on the blog! Plus I actually finish crafts I start... Tonight yarn wreath. I feel a spring wreath completion and some coasters for the living room?

All busyness aside...

Thursday we have a work meeting. Please pray over this with us. I am claiming continued health care coverage.

Thanks for continuing to follow us. Your love, compassion and generosity has been a powerful force...

No comments: