Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our little girl.

This Saturday our princess, Evelyn will be four. After being told in my teen years I wouldn't have children, through; miscarriages as an adult, fertility treatment, nausea, preterm labor scares, and bed rest our miracle was born- nearly on time! Happy 4th birthday my beautiful girl! You remind me daily of the faithfulness of God who gives us the desires of our heart. Your zest for life, goofy humor, and beautiful heart are motivation on hard days to push through! This last year has grown you up... For that I am sorry, but you have handled it beautifully my mini me! Mommy and Ducky love you so berry much!


Please pray for a sunny saturday! Celebrations are better in the sun!

Joel is doing well.. Looking forward to working soon! Be praying over this transition!

No comments: