Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Life goes on...

The last weeks brought Joel's 30th birthday. Thankful! Thankful, to say the least. We are so grateful.

Missy has been busy! She has gotten lots of cousin time in. She adores her boys! Easter and Hayley's surgery brought many times for memories.

Hayley, my sister in law, had her mastectomy last week and is recovering well, considering.

Me? Busy too! My house is a mess, but I am feeling better. Last night I had my first success at running with a decent time!

Joel's next scan in May 13th. Pray his scan is clear! For we are on the cusp of hearing "remission" one word I long to hear. Also pray as we make more decisions, effecting his care, job and our life.


I can't say "thank you" enough to our army of family and friends!

Here are a few photos from Easter... thanks again Hayley for taking them.











1 comment:

marlece said...

I love these pictures Jill. Maybe you should run with Jenay and I in the Eugene marathon? Always praying for direction and healing with Joel and you guys.